2) slowly get up, with closed eyes and explore this space. T ry not to be limited by your learned identification of objects. Explore freely - encounter the forms and materials around you with complete innocence. 10 min
3) describe your impressions 5 min
4) describe what kind of form you have in a non-identified reality. ->put music on 5 min
5) dress according to that describe why and what I do. 30 min
6) open eyes express how does the new form makes you feel 10 min then go to the mirror describe what you see/ the visible 5 min
7) re-arrange space according to your new character choose objects, explain why what are they good for how do you use it? 10 min
8) fictionalize how would you move, stand, walk, lie, talk, voice, laugh, language What would you do? Where would you live? Where would you sit? How? 15 min
9) What is your name? So you are ... what music ->put music on relations/political system/century 15 min
10) express yourself with music, dance, song, movement 10 min
11) pick your favorite object explain what you can do with it 5 min
12) how is this reality different than the one before? How are you different? 5 min
13) Do I fit in your current reality? how would I fit? What do I have to do to fit? Can you make me fit? Who would I be in this reality? What would my relation to you be? 20 min
14) Is it possible to create a hyperreality together? Where are we now? In-between what? Would we be anything? How are we tied to our reality and identity? How could we change it? 10 min
15) Do you want to go/come back?
16) lay down, close your eyes. Map all the images you created in fron of your inner eyes, let them resonate, let your words resonate. Can words change reality? let the words come 5 min
17) Breath, focus on body, circulation, air, physicality. Arrive on the floor, focus on breathing, let thoughts pass by.
18) Dissolve all the images you created into white. Every single one. Look at it and consciously burn it into white fire. Counting 10-0 all images are dissolved 5 min
19) open your eyes. You are back in reality as you know it. Dress as you normally do.